Images of Google Pixelbook Go were leaked to the web before the official launch on October 15th. 9to5Google published comprehensive first impressions with the Pixelbook Go. The portal claims that the copy shown in the picture is the final device.
At the moment, it is not known whether the Pixelbook Go will replace the original 2017 Pixelbook. It is possible that both devices will be sold in parallel.
Google Pixelbook Go has a rubberized rear casing in pastel pink – we hope that other color versions will be available as well. It is possible that the Pixelbook Go will be sold in the same colors as the Pixel 4.
The top part of the laptop has a smooth matte finish similar to that of Pixel 2. There is space for two USB-C ports and a headphone jack. The display has a diagonal of 13.3 inches. When you open the device, the first thing you notice is that it looks very similar to a Macbook.
The keyboard of the device is said to be better and more comfortable to use than the one used in Pixebook in 2017. And according to the reviewers, the keyboard in the previous model was already considered one of the best features of the device.
Below is the full technical specification of the Google Pixelbook Go:
- Processor: Intel Core m3, i5, i7 (not known which generation)
- Operating memory: 8 GB or 16 GB
- Built-in storage: 64GB, 128GB or 256GB
- Speakers: 2 pcs. at the front
- Camera: 2MP front webcam, Full HD recording at 60 frames per second
- Chip Titan C
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Screen: 13.3 inch touch screen display, 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Ports: Two Type C USB ports (each with additional LED), 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Available color versions: Just Black, Not Pink
After reliable leaks from 9to5Google concerning, among others, Pixel 4, we can assume that the information provided will also prove to be true. We will see soon if there will be any surprises on the years Made by Google conference.