Huawei is not wasting any time, and still yet before the launch of Huawei Mate 30 Pro, new exciting color options for the current P30 series have emerged. The European patent office received applications for two new color versions for the current flagship.
At launch, Huawei presented the P30 in a gradient color scheme, which was changing depending on the angle of light. The new images show an unusual dual-tone color variation for the P30.
The first version is using solid black and white colors, while the second one is a variation of the current gradient color. The inspiration for the former one seems to come from Google’s Pixel 2 XL, where the top of the phone is black and the bottom white. A color combination that quickly got the nickname “panda.”
The second color scheme is more subtle and looks like a variation of dual-tone design and Breathing Crystal gradient.
Although this dual-color scheme will be available only for the P30, we expect that Huawei will offer a similar option for P30 Pro as well. The new colors of the P30 series will be showcased at the IFA 2019 event.
Main features of Huawei P30
- 6.1 inch Full HD (2340 x 1080 pixels)
- Kirin 980 processor
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage
- Android 9.0 (Pie), EMUI 9.0
- 40MP rear camera with F/1.8 aperture with a wide-angle lens and 3x optical zoom
- 32MP front camera
- Fingerprint scanner embedded on the screen
- Water and dust resistance (IP68 certification)
- 3.650mAh battery with fast charging (Super Charge)