Fitbit Versa 2 is one of the most popular fitness trackers since its release last year. It has a sleek and modern design, long battery life, NFC for contactless payments, and of course, sports activities features. Also, it offers a variety of clock faces so you can customize to look the way you like it. So how do we change clock faces?
How to change clock faces on Fitbit watch?
1. With you watch nearby open the Fitbit app, and click on your profile picture and then on your device images (e.g. Versa 2).
2. Tap Clock Faces > All Clocks.
3. Browse through the available clock faces. Tap the clock face you like and click on Select to install it.
4. Sync your device to see the changes.
If your clock face has a gear icon, you can customize it as well!
NOTE: On Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa series:
- To update the clock face, you cannot have more than 38 apps installed.
- To adjust color themes or other settings of a clock face, tap the installed clock face > Settings.
- Some clock faces require access to certain stats or other information. Turning off any of these permissions might cause the clock face to stop working. To check the access of the installed clock face > See all details > Permissions.
- You can save only 5 clock faces. To save a new clock face when you already have 5, remove a saved clock face before switching to the new one. If you switch to the new clock face without first removing a saved clock face, you’ll see it on your watch, but it won’t be added to your saved clock faces.