Sometimes you want to show someone a specific configuration, settings, or just some step-by-step tutorial on how to do something on iPhone, but you don’t know how to quickly record your screen on iPhone. You don’t need any 3rd party apps, check this simple tutorial on how to record screen on iPhone with a default iPhone app.
How to record screen on iPhone
- Go to Settings -> Control Centre and look for Screen recording.
- Add Screen recording with the plus button.
- Now access your Control Centre from the top right corner. You will have a recording button there,
- Click to start/stop the recording on iPhone.
- Hold the button to see more options, such as enable/disable audio.